I have many things to be thankful for this 2016. It’s new years eve now and I want to make this a yearly tradition.
I graduated from high school. I’m really thankful for that. I got closer to God, which really made me happy.
I’ve had other blogs before but I always got bored with them and ended up deleting them because I didn’t know what I write about. But this year I started My Alive Life. And I’ve really loved the response I’ve been getting. I’m eager to share my thoughts with you and express myself freely. I’v also come across other amazing bloggers like Eyes + Words. They have really amazing quotes and poetry.There’s also Chris Nicholas who writes The Renegade Press. I feel his posts are heartfelt and deep. They inspire me to be more real about myself especially when I’m writing blog posts.
Each day My Alive Life grows and makes me really happy that all I’m doing isn’t in vain. I get to connect with readers through writing, which is something I love doing so much. For 2017 I really wish to see more comments, that way I can interact and connect with more readers.
I’m also really thankful for the likes my posts have been getting, especially the poetry ones. I share some of my original works here as well as poetry by other people that I like and I’m glad you like them too.
At first I was nervous about putting up my first blog post A Little Something About Me because I wanted to make a good impression. At the end of the day, I decided to just be myself and if the readers liked it Yay 🙂 if not, well still Yay ’cause I tried my best.
Here are some of the posts I’m really proud of:
- Walking Away
- Truth Hurts More Than Your Lie
- She Tried I really love this one.
- How Could I Be So Lonely
- What’s Going On YG [Fangirl Rant] I was pretty pissed while writing this one.
- Writers Block I’m glad I got over it.
- If I Didn’t Know Better This is one of my favorite songs from the series Nashville.
- Love Me or Let Me Go The title of the song is actually Love Me written by Jane OX. It’s one of my favorite songs from her.
- Love Confession This is my love confession, my one and only affection….
- Extrovert or Introvert Guess which one I am? 🙂
- Depression (pt1) It’s a fight that you cannot lose because you’re stronger than you know. Just believe in yourself no matter how hard and crazy it seems.
- Snap Me Back To Reality One of the pieces I wrote when I was still battling depression. A must read.
- White Christmas I’m dreaming of a white Christmas Just like the ones I used to know…
- Christmas Wishes Oh Santa, dear SantaI have a wish A wish so dear The same I made last year But still you’re not here with me…
- Gasoline One of my favorite songs from Halsey.
- My Shield
I really love all my blog posts, but those are like the main highlights. I started this blog 2 months ago, OCTOBER 27, 2016 to be exact. And I’m really happy to how things have turned out.
I’m looking forward to posting more blogs in the coming year (which oh my is HOURS away!)
Wow…this is my last 2016 post!
Happy New Year’s Eve